Putting it under a read more because reasons (it’s very long and kinda boring haha).
- Describe your comfort zone—a typical you-fic.
- Is there a trope you’ve yet to try your hand at, but really want to?
- Is there a trope you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
- How many fic ideas are you nurturing right now? Care to share one of them?
- Share one of your strengths.
- Share one of your weaknesses.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite pieces of prose you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Share a snippet from one of your favorite dialogue scenes you’ve written and explain why you’re proud of it.
- Which fic has been the hardest to write?
- Which fic has been the easiest to write?
- Is writing your passion or just a fun hobby?
- Is there an episode above all others that inspires you just a little bit more?
- What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- What’s the worst writing advice you’ve ever come across?
- If you could choose one of your fics to be filmed, which would you choose?
- If you only could write one pairing for the rest of your life, which pairing would it be?
- Do you write your story from start to finish, or do you write the scenes out of order?
- Do you use any tools, like worksheets or outlines?
- Stephen King once said that his muse is a man who lives in the basement. Do you have a muse?
- Describe your perfect writing conditions.
- How many times do you usually revise your fic/chapter before posting?
- Choose a passage from one of your earlier fics and edit it into your current writing style. (Person sending the ask is free to make suggestions).
- If you were to revise one of your older fics from start to finish, which would it be and why?
- Have you ever deleted one of your published fics?
- What do you look for in a beta?
- Do you beta yourself? If so, what kind of beta are you?
- How do you feel about collaborations?
- Share three of your favorite fic writers and why you like them so much.
- If you could write the sequel (or prequel) to any fic out there not written by yourself, which would you choose?
- Do you accept prompts?
- Do you take liberties with canon or are you very strict about your fic being canon compliant?
- How do you feel about smut?
- How do you feel about crack?
- What are your thoughts on non-con and dub-con?
- Would you ever kill off a canon character?
- Which is your favorite site to post fic?
- Talk about your current wips.
- Talk about a review that made your day.
- Do you ever get rude reviews and how do you deal with them?
- Write an alternative ending to [insert fic title] (or just the summary of one).
love bird has a wash (source)
We are so excited to celebrate our 1 year bunniversary with all of our wonderful followers and awesome tumblr. community, as well as with the whole internet world! We want to show our love and appreciation by doing a giveaway with 3 winners chosen randomly. And the BEST PART about this giveaway? We will donate up to $100 USD to House Rabbit Society if this post reaches 1000 notes!
We know many people who want to help and support wonderful causes, like raising awareness for breast cancer, ALS disease, or saving the Earth’s natural resources! Everyone has a cause that they stand behind and is close to their heart, but not everyone has extra money to give. We understand that, which is why we will be donating in the name of the 1st place winner of our Bunniversary Giveaway! If anyone wants to donate to HRS, you can do so here. Is there something better to donate other than money? Yes, your time! We encourage you to volunteer at ANY local animal shelter/rescue, not just rabbit specific. You can make an impact just by giving up a couple hours a week/month to spend time with homeless pets.
Other ways you can help support great causes is to use the power of your words and voice! People often underestimate the power of your voice, just by sharing information on the internet and in your daily life, you can make a difference! Plant a seed, and watch it grow =)
Bunniversary Giveaway Prizes:
1st place winner will receive a T-shirt of their choice from Cottontail Studios. They are a wonderful organization that donates 50% of their profits towards many rabbit shelters/rescues in the U.S. That means by buying one of their awesome shirts, we will be supporting rabbit rescues everywhere! A donation will also be made in the winner’s name to our local HRS Chapter that we support heavily because of Emilee.
3rd place winner will receive a postcard of the happy bunny couple, Nugget & Emilee.
Bunniversary Giveaway Rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must like AND reblog this post
3. Giveaway ends on August 25, 2014 @ 12PM EST (no more entries/notes will be counted after that)
We will choose 3 winners at random and post their tumblr user names on the blog on August 25, 2014. Winners will receive messages for their contact information (If we don’t hear from you within 3 days, we will randomly pick other winners for prizes)
Good luck and thank you again for supporting this blog! We hope to continue raising awareness for house rabbits and promoting shelters & rescues everywhere!
And guess who has to clean it up?
In what is probably my favorite chapter of the seven and a half I have written, new characters are introduced! Major plot points are revealed! And this fic goes into territory I’ve written a million times!
Maybe things aren’t so perfect in paradise after all, but you have to read to find out why.
My girlfriend wanted me to write a fic about tattoos and I promised her I’d write steamy shower scenes so here’s a little of both.
Title: Heather’s New Ink.
Fandom: Total Drama
Warnings: Like I said shower scene with nudity but nothing gets described in detail besides her hair-washing regimen
I just want to say that me talking about getting a Team Amazon tattoo sort of inspired this fic being written, on top of the reasons he gave in the description. And then I got the tattoo and the fic came out of my queue the next day. Magic.
Thanks, Rebecca and bunny Buns! Rebecca writes, “My bunny is very photogenic and always stops to pose for photos, he’s a ham. He loves sitting on my bed and digging up all the blankets I put out.”
More at today’s Daily Bunny post
LUMPY SPACE PUG